Monday, June 1, 2009

SCREAMMM


Bangsar Shopping Centre has become much nicer =P The atmosphere at night is nice.

I am SO in the tennis mood right now XD Yesterday was watching Federer, almost died la when he was 2 sets down. BUT HE GOT BACK. MUAHAHAHA.

I'm just gonna like, rant abt some tennis players now =)

Maria Sharapova. She's a russian but she's practically american d la. This is her at Wimbledon 2008. WHITE =D

Sharapova in a Prince ad.


Sharapova in a Tag Heuer ad.
Oh, she's like 188cm la. So ahahahha.

Novak Djokovic. He's serbian. Hahha to me he's cute la. I actually really liked him when i started watching him play cos he's like damn funny. But now, a bit arrogant laaaa. Oh well i still like watching him play =P

Djokovic won the Australian open last year.

WOOOOOOOO.

Ana Ivanovic. Serbian also. She was like one of my favourite players. Until she started not wearing sports bra XD ahhaha. No la i just didn't really like her d, and she's not maintaining her form well.

Ivanovic for FHM. Hahahaha and maybe it's cos she posed topless for smt also =/

Omg this Rolex ad is DAMN NICEEEE. She's abt 180cm i think.
Aiyo all these women tennis players ah, DAMN TALL LO.


Last but not least. FEDERER XD XD XD Sigh he looks so nice in white =D He's swiss. And if i'm ont wrong he can speak swiss, english, swiss-german (it's like a dialect la), french and german if im not wrong. =D =D =D

Federer's ad for Gilette.

ROLEX ADDDD. SO NICE RIGHT =P =P =P

He'll always be number ONE to me =P (and tjen and carmen ahahahah)
Sigh, i wont be able to watch the french open starting from tmr =(
Cos i'll be going back to Sarikei tmr instead of thurs. (TZE HONG I GO VISIT U XD HAHA)
The reason im going back a day earlier is because my aunt passed away =( Liver cancer. My dad's oldest brother's wife. It's not sudden la cos like i sd liver cancer. I had another aunt who passed away cos of liver cancer too =/
I'm not sad sad cos yala, not sudden, and i dunno, it's just to me death isn't like the end. I mean, to me they go to a better place, so i don't look at it in like a BAD way.
AIS KACANG!!!!

I like cendol better =D =D =D
Will be back on sat. YAY I THINK I CAN GO FOR ALIA'S BDAY/FAREWELL!!
See all u kdu ppl again =P Miss u guys
But i can't say im not enjoying myself in taylors now XD
S1, go do something XD
And of course,
DONT MISS MEEEEEEEEEEEE. =D =D =D
Sparky XD

No comments:

Post a Comment