Sunday, June 21, 2009

EASY MY FOOT

Hahahaha.

Oh no, my mum is/will be nagging at me for the rest of the year i tell u! All thanks to me =)

Sigh. I have to reset my mindset maaan. Seriously. Hahaha. I srsly love playing and having fun. Who doesn't? But i think i REALLY like it. Like in an almost unhealthy way.

SO. Ya i have to start arranging my priorities=/ It's back to sitting in front (ok maybe not so front) in class. Less talking(aiyooo how?). And paying attention (i hope i don't fall asleep) in class. I hope it works =) HAHA.

I actually don't like stating what i plan to do and all and what i plan to achieve cos it's like i'm always jinxing myself and they NEVER work. But i don't wanna lie to myself and keep changing what i want to do. I so have to stick to it maaan.

So, who wants to go play badminton tmr? JOKING. SRSLY JOKING.

I went to play badminton today. HAHAHAHA. Don't =.= me yet ok i studied before that. Matt came over and we did some maths. ahhaha. I wanted to do phy but sigh, didn't.

Shit la have to work harder =( The teachers sd have to work VERY hard d. I'm NOT looking forward to it =( I foresee lots of mental breakdowns, laughter(if we have study groups) and and and.... hopefully nicer results? hahahha.

Random. I was watching Across the Universe ( it's a musical) the other day, and i recorded it. Then i wanted to record another show (Perfume)

Me: EH! I WANNA RECORD THAT SHOW! (astro max)
Ti Ti: YOU HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED YOUR CROSSOVER UNIVERSITY!

*Starts laughing hysterically* HHHAHAHA I LAUGHED DAMN LONG MAAAN. SO FUNNY. Brothers =)

oh ya. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

I can't find a pic of me and my dad =( I hope he had a good time playing golf =D

How was your Father's day?

My mum has been so nice to me lately =/ I mean she's always nice la just that her mood swings are =.= But she's been SO MUCH nicer the past 2 weeks. And i don't deserve it =( SIGGGH.

And i think right, i usually get stuff i want, but i don't get the things i REALLY want. But u can't have everything right?

I like the Obsessed movie's tagline. All's Fair When Love is War. HAHAHA. Cooool.

Sometimes i think(not think, i'm kind of sure) ppl are the most complicated 'things' in the whole wide world.

I should go now.

OH. The H1N1 thing is getting scarier =(

Sparky XD

No comments:

Post a Comment