Tuesday, June 23, 2009

OMG TRANSFORMERS IS TMR. I CANT WAIT =D =D =D

I thought things were getting better =.= But i guess not.

I mean, it's only been 4 days since got bombed for my results and i think i'm doing better, but guess i'm the only one that thinks so =/

No going out for movies or games (sports) during weekdays. AT ALL. WHAT, AM I UNDER HOUSE ARREST OR SOMETHING?!

Ok i deserve it la but.

Ok no movies or games during weekdays doesn't sound bad, but to me it's like, no fun on weekdays. Because my mum just sd, NO TURNING ON COM TONIGHT (but i'm here in front of it la), NO PHONE CALLS. All till i'm done with my work.

Sounds reasonable, but if i can't use the phone till i'm done with my work, by the time i'm done who is there to talk to?? O.O I'm saying i finish my work at 11 ish.

Reason for no games during weekdays: While i study i only look forward to it and i dont concentrate.

Solution: Play first in the evening then study after! Then when i study i'd already have played so i won't get distracted thinking abt it. NO MEH.

Forgot what the argument to that was. Something abt not playing la =.=

AND. Why can't i do my work later? i DON'T have to finish it by 11 right =/ DAMN LAAAME.

I talked on the phone for like 10 ish min to 2 ppl (5 min each) and during the last call.

FEN. NO TALKING. I say 'AWHILE ONLY' she says 'NO TRANSFORMERS TMR'

'Bye, talk to u tmr.'

After the call. I get lectured abt not doing my work. It was 9.50pm! I had the books in front of me and after the call i was gonna start. (haha if u know u'd be like YES MEH)

I was damn pissed. U DON'T EVEN WILLINGLY DO IT. IT'S LIKE U DON'T EVEN WANT TO DO IT. IT'S LIKE URE NOT EVEN REPENTING. U NO NEED TO GO SCHOOL TMR. WASTE MONEY ONLY ( i paid fees d so if i don't go isn't THAT wasting money?)

T.T OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. IF I DONT CARE, WHY AM I DOING MY WORK?!?!?! WHY AM I BOTHERING TO LISTEN IN CLASS???

I was told to keep it up at like 6 something, and i just got told to NOT go school tmr at 10 something. WHAT THEEE...

OMGGGG. OMG IM SO ANNOYED THAT IM COMPLAINING ON MY BLOG. PPL DONT LIKE READING ABT PPL'S COMPLAINTS O.O

Oh shit my school acc got disabled cos i was playing fb games in the web. AHHAA.

And i got squished in a jason-mraz-concert-squished way trying to get cartons of fruit juice. hahha it was quite funny but omg damn squished man. I got 2 =)

My brain was like.. dunno what la during tuition. I felt like i only knew 1% of trigo. STUUUUPID.

I am SO under house arrest.

Sparky XD

No comments:

Post a Comment