Sunday, May 31, 2009

Roland Garros =D=D=D

I TELL YOU, one of the things i HAVE to do in my life is: Go watch a grand slam final =D

The best would be Wimbledon la. Hahha but it's almost impossible to get tickets. It's like based on ballots one la. My coach sd before. You send in an empty cheque with the day u want and all, then the ballot it and they write the amount on the cheque and send you the tickets. DAMN COOOOOL.

Sigh, federer and djokovic in white XD

I've never felt so happy watching a tennis match i tell you. I mean not happy happy, more like evil happy. Cos it's watching nadal NOT dapao his opponent on clay XD

I CANT BELIEVE DJOKOVIC IS OUT =(

Fuiyo Azarenka and Ivanovic playing now. GUYS go watch =D

FEDERER :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Me, Tjen and Carmen are gonna watch the finals together. WOOHOOOOOOO.

hahahaha you DONT wannt watch me watching tennis XD

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH. DAMN HAPPY WATCHING THE MATCH!!!!! I mean nadal against soderling =D

My mum sd Zheng Jie is fat =/ She's not lo to me. Seriously.

I sd Dulan that day and my mum almost killed me =/ REALLY. No la she told me not to EVER say it again. And i sd the guy they keep showing on the screen is Soderling's gay partner, joking only la, and my aunt from Canada asked me why i have to think so crookedly =/

SEE LA IN COLLEGE TALK LIKE THAT SO NORMAL AT HOME I SOUND LIKE the most evil person in the world. sigh.

And the most annoying person to watch tennis with is my mum =.= SERIOUSLY. gonna shoot someone d.

OK IM GONNA GO WATCH NOW =D=D=D=D=D

*crossing my fingers*

Someone bring me to watch a grand slam final XD

Sparky XD

No comments:

Post a Comment