Thursday, May 7, 2009

Crumpling

Today was an ok day. HAHA Yit Guan u finally played pool =P

OMG. Today in chemistry right, we did redox titration for practical. AND. I can't believe we overshot THREE times. =.= I should've taken a pic of our overshot iron solutionS. DAMN annoying okkk. I don't like not being able to do the practical properly. But it was fun =P

I'm damn mean but i HAVE to say this la. How can someone put the hydrated iron(II) ammonium sulphate (haha i had to go find my practical 8) IN the conical flask?! LIKE. HELLO, it means that he was gonna titrate the potassium permanganate solution into the POWDERED form of the iron thingy. I mean, i was preparing the standard solution 0.0 What did he think i was preparing? Lemon juice ah?!

You know i was thinking about it (i'm always thinking actually. SERIOUSLY. Like almost ALL the time. So when you see me stoning, i'm actually thinking =P) and in this case i guess it's because i'm from a private school, but it's like i never really thought of NOT going overseas next year. I think it's because almost everyone i knew there was already talking abt going overseas. And also because my close friends are already overseas.

But meeting new ppl this year, it's like i dunno why i never thought of studying after SAM. Not that i'm thinking of not going Australia next year, but i was just thinking abt the good stuff abt staying in Malaysia. First off, i've met alot of ppl who 'hate' malaysia, and i'm definitely not one of them. I understand that it's cos of the preference given to the bumis, but aiyo, it doesn't really affect me so ya. Why would you hate your own country? PATRIOTISM PPL. hahaha

I mean, in malaysia you can get away with almost anything XD And overseas ah, everything closes at like 5? SIAO MEH. Overseas where got pasar malam. HA? YOU TELL ME LA. I haven't been to pasar malam in like forever but i feel like going =P And and and, THE FOOD. DONT TELL ME YOU WON'T MISS MSIAN FOOD. Nasi lemak la, roti canai la, um um, char kuey teow, chee cheong fan, kaya, otak-otak, uhhhh, aiyo char siew pao, ROJAK, curry puffs, assam laksa, popiah, curry laksa HAHAHA you ppl get what i mean =D

I srsly dunno why i just wrote the whole thinking of studying in msia next year thing but it just came across my mind. haha

OH YES, another reason is, i don't have to worry abt like application dates and all. It can be annoying. Expecially when your mum is nagging you abt it constantly. Sigh.

You know i wanted to be a dentist? I KNOW. Hahaha, but the thought of looking at ppl's teeth for my whole life was uh, not very nice =P Quite far off from what i wanna do now, which is architecture. But right, aiyo everytime ppl ask me what i wanna do, and i say 'architecture' the responses are always 'WA long road ahead of you ah.' or 'Hmm, architecture, abt 6 years right?' or 'OH, a lot of hard work ah.'

Not very encouraging also. But i guess if it's something i like and have passion for, i think i can make it =P I'm just worried i'm not good enough, i mean not creative enough la. Sigh. And sometimes i can't help thinking my mum is trying to veer me away from it. I understand, i'm always getting the 'irresponsible lecture', going overseas is expensive, and architecture is a long course, so $$$ and DONT give me the YOU'RE RICH thing la, cos who ever said money was easy to earn?

And i'm not exactly making it easier for them with my um, amazing results this year =/ shit

Hahahahaha, i bet you're all half asleep d XD

Another thing, i think starting off the year in a new place and meeting new ppl has really changed like the way i think and all. Not to say the way i think, but i think i've become more open minded and i just look at things differently. Just like the studying locally thing. And the couch potato thing. HAHA.

I'm the type of person who likes change, and this is one of the changes i like the most =P I mean, meeting 26 new ppl, how not to think differently abt stuff? hahaha. Like, the last time i would have totally have thought someone like SS would most probably be a lala shuffler (haha dont kill me), and though i still judge books by their covers, i definitely try not to d. Not that i did, but less la now. I've also realised that i think it takes a lot to get to know someone. I mean, i've realised that there are ppl who have this other side of them that they dont show most of the time, but it's a big part of them. I dont mean it in a bad way at all, just that there's this other side LA.

And i dunno why, but somehow i think i treasure friendships now more than i did the last time =/ Do you think a year together can produce a friendship that can last for many years to come?

EH DAMN WHAT LA THAT SENTENCE. Hahaha, those sentences are the type that i don't like rereading cos i can't imagine them coming out from my mouth. Too emo-ish d.



I like this picture. I think it was the first group pic we took, and the first time we hung out as a class. SAM fiesta la.

Oh, one of the best memories i have is of climbing Mt Kinabalu. Everyone should go=P



If u haven't figured it out, it's actually the shadow of Mt Kinabalu. DAMN COOOL.



Eh, it's like DAMN cold ok. I mean, the wind is like howling in your ears and it's strong. And cold. Mucus dripping. HAHAHAHA. Even like your sweat looks like half-formed popsicles on your hair.



It's like the sign for Low's Peak la. Cos i guess if u took a pic at the top of the mountain withoutn taking a pic with the sign, you wouldn't know you were at the top 0.0


It was all worth it =P
I like coco crunch
Sparky XD








No comments:

Post a Comment