Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Binded

The title is supposed to sound really deep, like i'm binded to um.. something important, but hahah i totally meant i binded my esl investigative study. HAHA.

So like, i'm like SO excited that i like TOTALLY finished my ESL, so i'm like SO happy now. And i like, SO sound like a bimbo (which i'm totally not XD)

EH seriously i'm not wei. How can i be a bimbo? Aiyo.

I've realised that ppl have this thing against ppl from private schools. Ok la not a 'thing', but it's like we're already labeled as 'spoilt, selfish, arrogant' before ppl actually meet us. Haha i'm not saying it in a i-hate-those-ppl way it's just something i've realised. ANYWAY, it's something that's not true la, come on I'M living proof XD No, seriously la, it's like a dumb stereotype man. I'm not saying there aren't ppl like that, but i think it probably only applies to like 5% of the whole school.




That's me. First period. NOT in my class and the teacher was already there. haha.


I remember the first time wei chuen and wei seong asked me, 'what school are u from?' and i sd 'Sri KDU' then they were both 'OOOOOHHHH' HAHAHAHAA. i think i almost burst out laughing, i think it's cos i've gotten it alot.

You know now, everytime someone says 'what's your problem?' the first thing that comes to my head is 'face problem.' SEE WHAT OUR CLASS HAS DONE TO ME?! then i find myself laughing. To myself. OMG. haha.

I never thought our class would be like this. I mean, the first day i think we went to 2.2? The only person i remembered that day was Brandon (who left). And i was SERIOUSLY like damn unhappy the first 2 weeks i think. I mean, i think i was like NOOOO everyday in college, cos i dind't have friends! haha.

Adrian was like the loner person, sitting by himself. Then jia yang, hee leng and ss (haha lala shuffler) were like always together. Thennn, i thought Harin was malay XD andd i thought kai ping was the emo-girl. HAHA. I really thought our class would have cliques and NOT mix together, but i'm like SO wrong. ahaha. I'm glad i am.

I think i'm the only one, but when adrian sd it to me i felt so sad =( it's like we're only left with 6 months =( sigggh. As in only 6 months of FACE PROBLEM stuff or SARAWAK or like....haiyo u get what i mean. Omg, it's starting to get all icky and sad. I'm gonna stop now.

Shit. No mood d. NOOO.




HAHAHA. I like this picture. And the fact that we took it cos we didn't want to forget where jitve parked, but in the end the camera ran out of battery. so yeah =P

I'm laughing at myself again 0.0 I remember when i went to Tropicana, i saw this random uncle, and he was waving in my direction, so i waved back, then i turned behind and i saw this uncle waving back at the uncle. then i was like O.O then my friends asked, 'who is that?' then i sd 'i dunno.' then we all realised what was happening.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG THEY ALL LAUGHED AT ME LIKE SHIIIT OK. BUT IT WAS DAMN FUNNY.

Another brilliant thing i did this year, was to video record my way home from college while i was on the bus, cos nj sd he didn't know how to go to my hse and i was like 'shit i dunno the way home also.' AND the next day i was like 'YES! I recorded the way home d, so wont get lost.' and he was like 'U ACTUALLY VIDEO RECORDED THE WAY HOME?! i actually know how to go to ur place.' and i was like O.O shit u man. COS I HAD TO HOLD MY PHONE UP FOR 17 MIN ON THE BUS AND I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP. haha.
AND. This one ah. I was trying to take a picture of this praying mantis outside my hse at the shoe cupboard, and i used like the macro settings, which means u have to go close to the subject to get a pic of it cos no zoom. SO i went close la. Then. IT FLEW. After i took the pic la duh. and i screamed like an idiot. like 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!' hahahaha luckily there was no one there man. if not ah, die d.

I'm totally embarrassing myself. hahahah.

OH YAAAAA. I went to the dentist, and he sd my wisdom teeth look like their coming out. Which means... I'm getting WISER. hahh. ya right.

And and and, what's wrong with having white hair? i seriously dont get it lo. It's just white hair. Doesn't mean you're OLD or anything also =/

I think i like posting up random stuff. Like i dont like ppl who invade ppl's personal space. Like when ppl are smsing. Isn't it like RUDE to read what ppl are smsing??

And stuff like, i think i get stressed out easily but i dont realise it.

I like starbucks

Sparky XD

No comments:

Post a Comment