Monday, May 4, 2009

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hahahahaha. Um, the reason my blog has my name in it twice is OBVIOUSLY not because i love my name. It's cos the link with my name in it ONCE is already taken =( damn sad maan.

I'm not sure why i started a new blog when i could've just used the old one (which i HAVE to go back and read to see what rubbish i blogged abt the last time XD). Let's see if this time i manage to actually keep blogging and not get lazy and then let the blog die. muahhaha.

I'm also not sure what i wanna blog abt cos i dunno if i want ppl to read this blog=P cos right, my name is on the blog, so if i write bad stuff, then DIEEEEE. aiyo better not XD i dont want ppl coming up to me one day and like, 'eh, gui fen, *PUNCH*' hahahahaha that'll be the day.

AND right another thing abt blogging, i'll have to upload pics O.O COS right, unless the blogger is like damn geng and is NOT boring, ppl dont really like looking at words. *cough* ESL

SO, today was a bad day. First thing i noticed when i went into class, nj dyed his hair. HAHAHA, no that's not a bad thing. I jst wanted it to sound like a bad thing. THEN, adrian didn't wear a hairband, which resulted with him with his overgrown-but-will-be-chopped-off-on-may22 hair. which is ALSO not a bad thing. omg. damn lame.

Why was it a bad day again? OH YA. I(ok the whole class) had last minute work to do, namely chemistry and phy. OH MY GOD. I only found out at 8.30pm ytd that phy was due TODAY not fri. and...and...and... i told adrian the same thing. SO right, he found out the same time as i did. SO. Yala. (i'm totally imagining GG in my head but i'm refraining from using it, so by saying that i actually wanna say GG) I didn't talk to adrian the whole day today, which was weird cos i usualyl talk to him the most. THEN jervis say im funny cos adrian was just trying to make me feel guilty.

Yup, so that was bad cos instead of lazing around during break, we were doing work. Ok la doing work is normal but but but haiyo work = =.=

We had 3 hrs of break today, so the guys went to play pool during lunch. I TELL YOU, (now that i think of it i'm like WHAT 0.0) i've never watched so much pool in my life. I thought pool was boring, but haha i actually like watching the guys play. CHEW YIT GUAN U BETTER LEARN HOW TO PLAY

oh ya did i mention we totally forgot ms Lee's observation class? sigh, we were like running back to class like idiots maaaan cos we were late. THEN she totally thought us all these ax+by+cz=0 matrix things which i got amazingly, but after the observing scary looking teacher left, the whole class was like, back to normal=not listening properly. hahaha, and right only the last part of class was actually important 0.0

OH YA. *cue HALLELUJAH* i got my car backkkkkkk. YES MANNN. After 100000000 years it's finally back =P But i'm damn scared to drive d la, lter i kena then the damage cost will be like rm99999999999 again =(

Esl i love you

Sparky XD

2 comments:

  1. LOL.
    i will learn it up SOON.
    as long as there are people going to teach me! =)
    the class for today is so damn funny actually! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. another blogspot account. sigh.
    hahahahha

    fen, sparky? omg hahahahhaha perfect prediction of a reaction

    ReplyDelete