Thursday, September 24, 2009

T_T

I totally blogged the last post. HAR HAR. hahahah

SO far the hols have been ok, up till today. Thursday.

I actually really dislike stoning during the hols when i could be going out with friends or watching movies or whatever!! I mean parents tell u to study but then if ure stoning at home, wouldn't it be SO much better to go out? MUCH better than stoning if u ask me =/

ARGHHH.

And tmr (fri), i have nothing to do =.= My brother doesn't wanna play tennis with me. I have no dvds to watch. i dont have anyone to go out with. and i DO NOT feel like touching my books. OMGGGGGGG.

On top of that, even if i did something fun i'd feel too guilty.

THIS SUCKSSSSSS.

And our super duper malaysian censorship board just made all the movies above 18 shows =.= Who's in charge of rating the movies actually? So i can't watch a movie with my family. There's only g-force =.= I WANNA WATCH GAMER. arghhhhh

I actually wanted to upload pics from sgp and random stuff but like. It's 1am and im lazy.

OH did i mention i got rejected from RMIT. FML MAN. i don't even use FML =.=

I actually hate the hols =/

And this hols is actually NOT productive cos i didn't even do anything unproductive(haha get it). Like watching movies i actually wanna watch, or researching on useless things i actually wanna read abt, or playing badminton, or updating my iphone. I mean, their considered unproductive things, but they actually mean smt to me. Instead, i've been surfing the channels, youtubing utterly stupid things, and being super restless at home.

BEING RESTLESS IS THE WORST THING TO DOOOOOOO.

I WANNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEE.

At least i saved 3 kittens today =/

I realised today that i don't have many friends =(

ARGH.

Sparky =/

No comments:

Post a Comment